Thank you for visiting the My Max Store® (the "Site"). The Site is designed to provide a convenient, private and informative shopping experience for consumers to purchase products essential to healthy, everyday living. Accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the Site offers a larger selection of products than typical store-based retailers, along with a wealth of health-related information, buying guides and other tools designed to help consumers make educated purchasing decisions. My Max Store® ("My Max Store®") and its affiliated companies ("we, us, our") want each visitor to the Site ("you") to have a safe, pleasurable visit, so we have established the following terms and conditions so that we (we and you) know what to expect from each other. By using the
Terms & Condition
1. My Max Store® operates an on-line portal for the order of health care products and Devices. The on-line portal can be used by anyone of the legal age
2. Customers are those persons who, after having been verified by My Max Store (in terms of section1), have been allowed to order products and as a result maintain a user account with the e-Shop of My Max Store®
3. The online portal is only directed to Customers having a residential address for which the online portal allows distribution. Purchase orders are accepted and confirmed by My Max Store® team and resulting deliveries are made to, Destination Countries.
1. The health care products and medical devices obtainable from the e-Shop of My Max Store® ("Products"), are reserved for purchase by medical professionals and patients. Our team verifies each first application by a potential Customer and decides in its sole discretion, whether he is entitled to acquire products from My Max Store®. If this is the case, the registered Customer may access the e-Shop to order Products with his personal access authorization ("User Account"). The User Account also enables the creation of an interactive order profile by way of an input mask and updating it from time to time. Data so supplied by the Customer will be handled in accordance with the internal operating guidelines of My Max Store® as well as of any Distributor which it represents, in terms of his rights under applicable data privacy legislation.
2. If My Max Store® or a Distributor ascertains that a registered Customer does not fulfill or no longer fulfills, the requirements for the supply of Products, it is entitled to terminate his User Account and to reject further orders and to cancel, or not to carry out, deliveries which are then pending.
3. My Max Store® explicitly reserves all rights to take any action in response to any User Account which is opened with incorrect information or which has been fraudulently obtained, including, where appropriate, laying a criminal complaint.
Placing and Acceptance of Purchase Orders
1. The offerings presented by the e-Shop constitute a non-binding invitation to the group of Consumers defined above, namely Purchasers, to order Products in the e-Shop.
2. The order will be considered valid by our team, having valid information about the customer and the delivery address.
All Products of the e-Shop are, if in stock, dispatched for delivery within 1-2 working days from Mondays to Saturday, excluding public holidays.
Delivery time for express shipping service within Pakistan is 24-48 hours.
Delivery time within the Asia is normally up to 10 business days.
Outside Pakistan and Asia, delivery time is normally 10-20 working days.
2. If a Product is not available at short-notice, the Purchaser will be notified by e-mail of the anticipated delivery options.
Passing of Risk and Benefit
1. Products ordered will be delivered to the Purchaser by an external delivery service (e.g. OCS, Pakistan Post, etc.) appointed by My Max Store® or the designated Distributor, as the case may be. Risk and benefit of the Product passes to the Purchaser when it is dispatched to the delivery service by My Max Store® or the Distributor, as the case may be.
2. My Max Store® is only liable for the proper dispatch of the Product to the external delivery service. My Max Store® team will provide the proof of recipient from the shipment company to the purchaser if asked.
3. If delivery is delayed at the request of the Purchaser or for similar reasons for which the supplier is not responsible, the risk will pass on the time originally scheduled for dispatch. From this point onward, the goods will be stored and insured at the cost and at the risk of the Purchaser.
4. My Max Store® is not liable for any claims for damages arising from delays in delivery, such as due to force majeure or delays in delivery for any other reason, as well as due to other occurrences not under the control of My Max Store®, including any failure on the part of the delivery service.
Packaging and Transport Costs
In the case of delivery outside Pakistan, the packaging and delivery costs are charged to the Purchaser at actual cost.
Expedited delivery can be carried out on request by the Purchaser. The Purchaser will be charged for the additional costs.
Limitation of Liability
In the event of a breach of any delictual, contractual or pre-contractual duty on the part of My Max Store®, the designated Distributor or their officers or employees, liability is limited to damage which was foreseeable and caused by gross negligence. Liability for pure economic loss is in every case limited to the minimum amount prescribed by law. My Max Store® will have no liability for acts and omissions on the part of parties carrying out shipping and transport. Shipping and transport are entirely at the risk of the Purchaser or the recipients of the delivered Products, as the case may be.
1. The calculation of retail prices depend on the Destination Country.
In respect of orders made from Pakistan, all listed prices are retail prices, which are exclusive of Pak value-added tax (currently 17%) and shipment charges.
For orders made from countries to which deliveries are made from Pakistan, no Pak value-added tax is charged. However, customs duties and VAT may be added to the sales price.
In the case of orders from countries where the transaction is concluded with a subsidiary or a Distributor, the local value-added tax applies.
2. Ownership of the delivered products remains reserved with My Max Store® or the designated Distributor, as the case may be, until the purchase price has been in full. In the event that the agreed term for payment is exceeded, collection and administration fees will be charged.
3. Not included in the retail price are any applicable customs and excise duties, foreign value-added taxes and other taxes. As these charges vary from country to country and are subject to change from time to time, no particulars relating to them can be given in these General Terms and Conditions. The Purchaser will be referred to these possible additional costs in the calculation of the price and he may be advised of these additional costs on the website. If, in relation to a specific country, there is no or only general information available, the Purchaser is requested to contact My Max Store® telephonically or by e-mail. If the Purchaser fails to do so, he thereby agrees to the inclusion of any applicable additional charges for the above mentioned duties and taxes.
4. Payment for deliveries within and outside of Pakistan is available in payment section.
Exclusion of Right of Return of Products; Notices of Defects
1. Products delivered by My Max Store® are packed in a sterile manner. In order to ensure that the necessary sterility can be guaranteed for the medical application of the Products, the Purchasers’ right to return Products is expressly excluded.
2. Notice of defects: Claims must be submitted in writing to the Distributor within 7 days from date of delivery. In the case of defects relating to the shelf life and application period stipulated on the packaging, the Purchaser must return the Product to the Distributor with the original purchase documentation and a precise description of the defect immediately after becoming aware of the defect.
In principle, there are no claims or rights to return the following goods in the event of a defect:
Products which have not been purchased in the e-Shop of My Max Store®.
Products labeled by the Purchaser or a third party.
1. Data supplied by the Purchaser with an order will be used exclusively for the processing of orders.
2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, such data may be used for anonymised studies of consumer behavior as well as for its own promotions (My Max Store Newsletter, product information, etc.).1 "Own promotions" in this context means promotions made by My Max Store® and all companies owned and controlled by it. Data will only be passed on to third parties, such as the shipping or delivery service, insofar as it is necessary for execution of the order.
3. Data concerning every order will be encrypted and transferred securely with 128 bit encryption technology.
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Trademark and Copyright Notice
All of the Content on the Site is subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by My Max Store®, or one of its affiliate companies or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us.
All trademarks and service marks held by Rite Aid Online Store and its affiliate companies are proprietary and protected intellectual property.
Purchaser Account Obligations
Any conduct by you that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site will not be permitted. You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through the Site any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, fraudulent, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
You agree that your use of robots, spiders, crawlers, wanderers, Web agents and other such automated processes on the Site will be Standard for Robot Exclusion (SRE) -compliant robots ("robots") and when connecting to the Site, prior to downloading or indexing any pages on the Site, such robots will immediately visit ("the robot.txt file"). You understand that the robots.txt file is the only means by which robots are authorized to access the Site. You agree not to violate any of the robot access policies and acknowledge that any violation of the policies may result in termination of your access to the Site, deactivation or deletion of your account and all related information and files in your account, and preclusion of any further access to such files or the Site, without prior notice.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site.
You agree not to access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us for use in accessing the Site.
You acknowledge that the Site contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces, sounds, and other material (collectively "Content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the Pak. copyright laws, and we own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are displayed, you may make copies of select portions of the Content, provided that the copies are made only for your personal, information and non-commercial use and that you do not alter or modify the Content in any way, and maintain any notices contained in the Content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices. Except as provided in the preceding sentence or as permitted by the fair use privilege under the Pak. copyright, you may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other proprietary right. In addition to the foregoing, use of any software Content shall be governed by the software license agreement accompanying such software, if any. Color/Product Description. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear at the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate. We have attempted to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that the product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by the Site is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Site may contain links to Sites owned or operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your reference only and we do not control such Sites and we are not responsible for their content. We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party Site at any time and the fact that we provide a Link does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that Site.
Comments and Submissions
1. We welcome your comments, notes, messages, ideas, reviews of services or products, feedback, suggestions or other communications (collectively, "Submissions") concerning the Site, which shall be and remain the property of My Max Store®.
2. You may post Submissions so long as the content of your Submission is not unlawful, threatening, abusive, spiteful, defamatory, invasive of privacy, obscene, profane, sexually explicit, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable or injurious to third parties (including, but not limited to, any content that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate applicable law). You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your Submission. My Max Store® and its affiliate companies reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, edit and remove any Submission but does not regularly review posted Submissions.
3. By posting or sending us any Submission, you grant My Max Store® and its affiliate companies a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Submission throughout the world in any media.
4. By posting or sending us a Submission, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content in your Submission, that the content you provide is accurate, and that use of the content in your Submission does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You agree to indemnify My Max Store® and its affiliate companies against all claims and liabilities resulting from your Submission. My Max Store® and its affiliate companies do not take any responsibility and assumes no liability for any Submission posted by you or any other person or entity.
OUR WEBSITE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MY MAX STORE® DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FOR ANY MERCHANDISE OFFERED ON THIS SITE. THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCT WARRANTY OFFERED BY THE MANUFACTURER OF THE ITEM.
MY MAX STORE® SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE. MY MAX STORE® DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, USEFUL, TIMELY OR CURRENT OR THAT THE MY MAX STORE® WEBSITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR.
MY MAX STORE® DOES NOT ENDORSE OR MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE OPTIONS OR OTHER SERVICE OR DATA YOU MAY ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR USE AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, OR ABOUT ANY THIRD PARTY SITES YOU MAY LINK THROUGH THE MY MAX STORE®, WHICH LINKS ARE PROVIDED FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY.
MY MAX STORE® DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE AND NEITHER SHALL HAVE ANY RISK OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE CONTENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL MY MAX STORE® OR ITS AFFILIATE COMPANIES OR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SPECIALISTS, AGENTS, VENDORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOOD WILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES THAT RESULT FROM (i) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENETERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF MY MAX STORE® HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SUCH LIMITATION SHALL NOT BE APPLICABLE TO YOU.
YOUR USE OF THE MY MAX STORE® IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE ONLINE STORE, ITS CONTENT OR WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE MY MAX STORE®.
We may elect to monitor areas of the Site by electronic or other means and may disclose any Content, records, or electronic communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate the Site; or (iii) to protect our rights or property or the rights of the users, Sponsors, Providers, Licensors, or Merchants. We are not responsible for screening, policing, editing, or monitoring such Content. If notified of allegedly infringing, defamatory, damaging, illegal, or offensive Content, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove or to request the removal of such Content from the Site.
We may terminate your access, or suspend your access to all or part of the Site, without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user, a third-party Provider, Merchant, Sponsor, Licensor, service provider, or us.
Because customer service is paramount to our business, we reserve the right to refuse to sell products to you if it reasonably appears to us that you intend to resell the products. In addition, we reserve the right to limit quantities of items purchased by each customer. In addition, we reserve the right to cancel any order or part of an order, or refuse service to anyone for any reason. Such reasons may include, but are not limited to, unauthorized coupon use, product availability, and price discrepancy. We reserve the right to charge fees or extra shipping charges for any product that is backordered. The posting of prices on our site is not an offer for sale of goods, and the order confirmation is not an acceptance of an offer to purchase goods. The contract for sale of goods between us and any customer is not entered into until we charge a valid credit card or otherwise accept payment. My Max Store® will not match any prices or specials on the Site. The Site will not match prices or specials in the My Max Store®.
Nonprescription items that are shipped to country other than Pakistan, customers are subject to tax at the appropriate country, state and local rate.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent the following information:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Site where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
Your address, telephone number, and email address;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached us in our contact section.